President’s Report 2017
Table of Contents
- Message from the President (PDF, 127.4 KB)
- Learning, Nurturing And Expanding: LAU’s Third Strategic Plan (PDF, 100.1 KB)
- Our Schools: Reaching New Heights (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- A Student-Centered Environment (PDF, 362.1 KB)
- LAU in the Big Apple (PDF, 120.8 KB)
- Teaching And Learning Outside University Walls (PDF, 196.5 KB)
- LAU as an Entrepreneurial University (PDF, 83.1 KB)
- Institutes and Centers (PDF, 187 KB)
- Engaged Leaders for a Better World (PDF, 179.1 KB)
- Athletics (PDF, 225.7 KB)
- Institutional Backbone (PDF, 216.2 KB)
- Graduate Studies And Research (PDF, 125.8 KB)
- Advancing LAU on all Fronts (PDF, 549.1 KB)
- Financial Report (PDF, 140.3 KB)
- Board Leadership (PDF, 90.4 KB)
- President’s Fund (PDF, 125.4 KB)
- Contributors 2016–2017 (PDF, 437.5 KB)
- Scholarship Funds, Grants And Awards (PDF, 167.5 KB)
- Historical Timeline (PDF, 325.9 KB)
(PDF, 3.9 MB) Flip through
About this publication
The President’s Report is an annual progress report on all aspects of the university’s development. The last four editions are available for download and browsing here.
How to obtain copies
The President’s Report is distributed to LAU’s extended community — faculty, staff, donors, alumni and friends. To request a copy, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about contents
Inquiries about the contents of the President’s Report should be addressed to the President’s Office (email@example.com).
This page was last updated on January 19, 2018.