President’s Report 2016
Table of Contents
- Message From the President (PDF, 113.5 KB)
- Special Feature: Adnan Kassar School of Business Gains Accreditation (PDF, 111.2 KB)
- Our Schools Vibrant Growth (PDF, 669.5 KB)
- Nurturing our Students (PDF, 178.1 KB)
- In a New York Minute (PDF, 101.7 KB)
- Education Beyond the Campus (PDF, 94.7 KB)
- Regional and International Partnerships (PDF, 202.2 KB)
- Institute for Women's Studies in the Arab World (PDF, 127.8 KB)
- Outreach and Community Engagement (PDF, 180 KB)
- Shining Sportsmanship (PDF, 150.6 KB)
- Institutional Backbone (PDF, 171.3 KB)
- Advancing LAU’s Interests (PDF, 190 KB)
- Financial Report (PDF, 143.5 KB)
- Board Leadership (PDF, 107.8 KB)
- President's Fund (PDF, 137.1 KB)
- Contributors 2015-2016 (PDF, 339.3 KB)
- Scholarship Funds, Grants and Awards (PDF, 193.5 KB)
- Historical Timeline (PDF, 367.9 KB)
(PDF, 2.3 MB) Flip through
About this publication
The President’s Report is an annual progress report on all aspects of the university’s development. The last four editions are available for download and browsing here.
How to obtain copies
The President’s Report is distributed to LAU’s extended community — faculty, staff, donors, alumni and friends. To request a copy, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about contents
Inquiries about the contents of the President’s Report should be addressed to the President’s Office (email@example.com).
This page was last updated on March 22, 2017.